Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Weazelsun

Weazelsun

Added motor suggestion.

I'm sure someone has probably made some of these already. But, here are the mods I'm suggesting for the humble first vehicle, the bicycle.

Lights

Bicycle light: Could be made out of the flashlight and some duct tape for lighting up what's in front of you.

Off-road bicycle light: Made with 4 flashlights and some duct tape for even more lighting!

Storage

Cloth storage: Made with cloth and whatever can be made to stick it to the bicycle. Adds x amount of storage.

Shopping basket storage: Made from crafting or harvesting a shopping basket. Double the storage! Limited to two stacks.

Shopping cart storage: Made from harvesting a shopping cart and other materials. Just imagine that you've somehow managed to jury-rig it to the bicycle. Triple the storage, cannot be stacked, for obvious reasons.

Frames

BMX frame: For when you want to do sick jumps! Increases bunny hopping height when pressing "C"

Cruiser: The seat is so relaxing that now you use less stamina when pressing the sprint key.

Mountain bike: Increased traction on soil, sand, rough terrain in general.

Racing/ Touring: Passive speed increase. 

Cargo: Basically the storage mods above but instead in one package. Cannot be used with other storage mods. 

Motor?

E-Bike conversion: No longer use stamina to sprint on the bicycle! Only downside? Has to be recharged with a battery.

Weazelsun

Weazelsun

I'm sure someone has probably made some of these already. But, here are the mods I'm suggesting for the humble first vehicle, the bicycle.

Lights

Bicycle light: Could be made out of the flashlight and some duct tape for lighting up what's in front of you.

Off-road bicycle light: Made with 4 flashlights and some duct tape for even more lighting!

Storage

Cloth storage: Made with cloth and whatever can be made to stick it to the bicycle. Adds x amount of storage.

Shopping basket storage: Made from crafting or harvesting a shopping basket. Double the storage! Limited to two stacks.

Shopping cart storage: Made from harvesting a shopping cart and other materials. Just imagine that you've somehow managed to jury-rig it to the bicycle. Triple the storage, cannot be stacked, for obvious reasons.

Frames

BMX frame: For when you want to do sick jumps! Increases bunny hopping height when pressing "C"

Cruiser: The seat is so relaxing that now you use less stamina when pressing the sprint key.

Mountain bike: Increased traction on soil, sand, rough terrain in general.

Racing/ Touring: Passive speed increase.