Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

52 minutes ago, The_Great_Sephiroth said:

Zombie hearts don't beat, do they? I assumed their systems had all shut down during the "zombification" process. I assumed our goal would be to fry them to a crisp so they cannot move.

That's a very good question. I mean they still eat. They bleed. So many things to not think about for suspension of disbelief.

The closest to anything plausible was the fungus thing in, I already forget the name of the game HBO made into a series.

Nobody but the devs really know the rules of the 7DTD world.

Oh, and then there is the burnt zombie, so no, I don't think burning them to a crisp would work either.

Krougal

Krougal

47 minutes ago, The_Great_Sephiroth said:

Zombie hearts don't beat, do they? I assumed their systems had all shut down during the "zombification" process. I assumed our goal would be to fry them to a crisp so they cannot move.

That's a very good question. I mean they still eat. They bleed. So many things to not think about for suspension of disbelief.

The closest to anything plausible was the fungus thing in, I already forget the name of the game HBO made into a series.

Nobody but the devs really know the rules of the 7DTD world.