Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

I don't understand. Wood frames and wood don't have the same specs (AFAIK, didn't check), and neither have cobble and concrete the same specs (very very sure of that). If you upgrade from cobble to concrete the weight of that block definitely changes

If you meant that the collapse happened between two blocks of the same weight, that isn't a surprise either, one was probably slightly nearer to his nearest support and therefore had just enough support and the other didn't. Also collapses often don't happen at the block which is out of support but on blocks that are part of the "support chain".

meganoth

meganoth

I don't understand. Wood frames and wood don't have the same specs (AFAIK, didn't check), and neither have cobble and concrete the same specs (very very sure of that)

meganoth

meganoth

I don't understand. Wood frames and wood don't have the same specs (AFAIK, didn't check), and neither has cobble and concrete the same specs (very very sure of that)