Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Cernwn

Cernwn

clarification

On 8/18/2023 at 7:31 AM, Maharin said:

I think you have an unhealthy relationship with this game.  😛

🤣 Same could be said for all of us that have thousands of hours of our lives burnt playing or modding this game, and aren't financially linked to it beyond the initial purchase (i.e. not devs/streamers/server owners)...

@Diragor: Sounds like you are asking for a MP server toggle for buffsPersistThroughDeath? Personally, I would :love_heart: a hardcore permadeath toggle for SP, or an automaticPermadeathToggleOnPvp (only enables when you kill another player) option for MP servers. In the meantime, suggest you just consider "death" in game, to instead be a temporary state of incapacitation or torpor. Watch the Highlander movies if you need inspiration.

Cernwn

Cernwn

clarification

🤣 Same could be said for all of us that have thousands of hours of our lives burnt playing or modding this game, and aren't financially linked to it beyond the initial purchase (i.e. not devs/streamers/server owners)...

@Diragor: Sounds like you are asking for a MP server toggle for buffsPersistThroughDeath? Personally, I would :love_heart: a hardcore permadeath toggle for SP, or an automaticPermadeathToggleOnPvp (only enables when you kill another player) option for MP servers. In the meantime, suggest you just consider "death" in game, to instead just be a temporary state of incapacitation or torpor. Watch the Highlander film series if you need inspiration.

Cernwn

Cernwn

clarification

Cernwn

Cernwn

🤣 Same could be said for all of us that have 1K+ hours of our lives burnt on this game, and aren't financially involved with it in some fashion...