Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

6 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

Maybe the forest could spawn coyotes

I think the wolf and the bear will return to the green biome. MadMole has written that it is part of a rebalancing. Therefore some back and forth is to be expected.

One problem in A20 was that you had too many wolves and bears and not enough deer. I guess they want to balance it so you have wolves and bears, but more deer than wolves and bears, so it feels more like a realistic ecosystem.

7 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

Sadly I'm not for mods. Cuz once it comes out on console I'm mostly going to play that. I don't have the time like I uses too. 

And I want to play with people at work.  

I don't really like most of the mods either. The only exception is Undead Legacy, which has not the goal to make the game harder, but more varied. Ironically, some call Undead Legacy hard. This is probably because in Undead Legacy you have to work for your resources and they are not handed to you.

RipClaw

RipClaw

6 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

Maybe the forest could spawn coyotes

I think the wolf and the bear will return to the green biome. MadMole has written that it is part of a rebalancing. Therefore some back and forth is to be expected.

One problem in A20 was that you had too many wolves and bears and not enough deer. I guess they want to balance it so you have wolves and bears, but more deer than wolves and bears, so it feels more like a realistic ecosystem.

7 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

Sadly I'm not for mods. Cuz once it comes out on console I'm mostly going to play that. I don't have the time like I uses too. 

And I want to play with people at work.  

I don't really like most of the mods either. The only exception is Undead Legacy, which is not intended to make the game more difficult, but more varied. Ironically, some call Undead Legacy hard. This is probably because in Undead Legacy you have to work for your resources and they are not handed to you.