Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

1 hour ago, Adam the Waster said:

That's stupid. No wonder why lm looking around for them there has to be some risk in the forest 

The dog hordes and screamers that regularly visit me are risk enough for me. But it's probably only temporary. MadMole said that it is part of a long term rebalancing.

In fact it should have the most animals 

Snakes, chickens, rabbits, deer, coyotes, wolf's, bears and mountain lions 

The most animals yes but not necessarily the most predators. In nature, you always have significantly more prey than predators.

Would at least add some danger. Forest is too easy. 

Don't worry. I'm sure the Apocalypse Now mod for A21 will be released soon and Killerbunny will have more than enough ways to kill the player, even in the pine forest. And by the way I have heard that the Darkness Falls Mod Experimental should be released soon.

RipClaw

RipClaw

25 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

That's stupid. No wonder why lm looking around for them there has to be some risk in the forest 

The dog hordes and screamers that regularly visit me are risk enough for me. But it's probably only temporary. MadMole said that it is part of a long term rebalancing.

29 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

In fact it should have the most animals 

Snakes, chickens, rabbits, deer, coyotes, wolf's, bears and mountain lions 

The most animals yes but not necessarily the most predators. In nature, you always have significantly more prey than predators.

34 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

Would at least add some danger. Forest is too easy. 

Don't worry. I'm sure the Apocalypse Now mod for A21 will be released soon and Killerbunny will have more than enough ways to kill the player, even in the pine forest.