Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Rizzano

Rizzano

forgot to close my parenthesis

I still get an error with the new xui you posted.  

I am completely new to xml, and am using Max Fox's xml tutorials.   I also have been trying a reverse engineering method (looking at vanilla xml for example for the forge, and trying to use that as a basis for my scholarDeskFap.)  I get the below error loading into the main menu, not even loading into the game yet.  And I still cannot interact with the desk.  It just says Press E, but nothing still happens. I tried removing the modified windows.xml, in case I didn't need that, and I tried loading with it.  Both produce the same result.

image_2023-08-17_135500338.png

Rizzano

Rizzano

I still get an error with the new xui you posted.  

I am completely new to xml, and am using Max Fox's xml tutorials.   I also have been trying a reverse engineering method (looking at vanilla xml for example for the forge, and trying to use that as a basis for my scholarDeskFap.  I get the below error loading into the main menu, not even loading into the game yet.  And I still cannot interact with the desk.  It just says Press E, but nothing still happens. I tried removing the modified windows.xml, in case I didn't need that, and I tried loading with it.  Both produce the same result.

image_2023-08-17_135500338.png