Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

7 hours ago, zztong said:

Nope. I'm not disputing it at all. I was saying the choices you make are based on your opinions, goals, desires and the facts.

I likely quoted that one point you made too closely, as I have seen people suggest that is a sole reason for why they thought stealth was worthless. You did have other reasons.

That was the one part that wasn't my opinion, I don't know why you homed in on that, but you clearly didn't understand me.

I was just listing the pros and cons of the agility tree as I see them. I am a big fan of it and I have spent several alphas as a stealth primary build.

6 hours ago, meilodasreh said:

Huh? 🤔 Shouldn't this simply double the amount of zombie spawns? How could such a (seemingly) simple feature be broken for somebody.

You have mods that could interfere with this?

Or maybe it's the "max alive" thing in the game options that limits it? ...well it shouldn't in this case, so one could call that "broken" then indeed. 🤔

It is highly possible. Granted it is possible there are more and I just don't notice. I mean if I see a wandering horde passing me by I go chasing after them. Jumping up and down yelling "Kill! Kill! Kill!"

I have the headshot damage cranked up high enough to be 1 shot, 1 kill with pretty much any weapon so that does skew my perspective a bit I suppose.

Krougal

Krougal

7 hours ago, zztong said:

Nope. I'm not disputing it at all. I was saying the choices you make are based on your opinions, goals, desires and the facts.

I likely quoted that one point you made too closely, as I have seen people suggest that is a sole reason for why they thought stealth was worthless. You did have other reasons.

That was the one part that wasn't my opinion, I don't know why you homed in on that, but you clearly didn't understand me.

I was just listing the pros and cons of the agility tree as I see them. I am a big fan of it and I have spent several alphas as a stealth primary build.

6 hours ago, meilodasreh said:

Huh? 🤔 Shouldn't this simply double the amount of zombie spawns? How could such a (seemingly) simple feature be broken for somebody.

Or maybe it's the "max alive" thing in the game options that limits it? ...well it shouldn't in this case, so one could call that "broken" then indeed. 🤔

It is highly possible. Granted it is possible there are more and I just don't notice. I mean if I see a wandering horde passing my by I go chasing after them. Jumping up and down yelling "Kill! Kill! Kill!"

I have the headshot damage cranked up high enough to be 1 shot, 1 kill with pretty much any weapon so that does skew my perspective a bit I suppose.

Krougal

Krougal

1 hour ago, zztong said:

25 minutes ago, meilodasreh said:

It is highly possible.

Krougal

Krougal

1 hour ago, zztong said: