Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

45 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

This forces me to avoid doing any infested mission until I have a 9 mm or an SMG because I'm faced with many high level zombies in a very narrow a place where I don't have much room to maneuver.

It's kind of ridiculous, I know the trap is there so i run in, set it off, then run back out and shoot them as they come to the door.

then fall back and reload and shoot some more.

I haven't really noticed the infestations being any more difficult than the base POI they are in.

Since I frequently double-dip, I can tell you there don't seem to be any extra zeds. Maybe there should be and it is broken. Maybe it will get fixed next patch or so, but in the meantime It's a no-brainer, if an infested mission is available, take it over any others.

Also remember it is like doing a 1 tier higher mission at the lower difficulty, but getting extra loot and xp.

It will also take like half the time (especially at T5) than doing a normal POI for that level.

Krougal

Krougal

43 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

This forces me to avoid doing any infested mission until I have a 9 mm or an SMG because I'm faced with many high level zombies in a very narrow a place where I don't have much room to maneuver.

It's kind of ridiculous, I know the trap is there so i run in, set it off, then run back out and shoot them as they come to the door.

I haven't really noticed the infestations being any more difficult than the base POI they are in.

Since I frequently double-dip, I can tell you there don't seem to be any extra zeds. Maybe there should be and it is broken. Maybe it will get fixed next patch or so, but in the meantime It's a no-brainer, if an infested mission is available, take it over any others (unless it is close to night and there are generator ones)

Also remember it is like doing a 1 tier higher mission at the lower difficulty, but getting extra loot and xp.

It will also take like half the time (especially at T5) than doing a normal POI for that level.

Krougal

Krougal

38 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

It's a no-brainer, if an infested mission is available, take it over any others (unless it is close to night and there are generator ones)