Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Funukemaguro

Funukemaguro

Personally, I liked being able to draw muddy water from a water source with a glass jar because it was realistic for survival. But at the same time, the situation of being able to produce any amount of drinking water in large quantities simply by boiling it after fetching muddy water was too easy to secure drinking water for the world of the apocalypse.

Nevertheless, with the removal of the glass jars, the presence of water sources such as ponds and rivers from which water can no longer be drawn has become mere scenery or cumbersome terrain that must be swum across.
Nowadays, there are few advantages to living near a water source.

My idea is to bring back glass bottles to the game and create three types of water in the game:
"muddy water" from natural sources.

"boiled water" from boiling muddy water, which lowers the risk of dysentery but not to zero.
"clean water" collected by rainwater collectors, which is completely safe.
And like they can filter "boiled water" with disposable water purification filters or water purification tablets to make it "clean".

An additional idea I have suggested in the past, for resourceful players in the late game, is an electric water purifier that electrically pumps water from a water source, filters it, and turns "muddy" or "boiling" water into clean water.
It would be nice to have an efficient electric water purification system like this.
https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/34584-pumped-electric-water-purification-system/

(Original text)

個人的には、ガラス瓶で水源から泥水を汲めるのはサバイバル的にも現実的で好きだった。しかし同時に、泥水を汲んだ後に煮沸するだけでいくらでも飲み水が大量に作れるという状況は、終末の世界の飲料水確保としてはあまりに簡単すぎた。

とはいえ、ガラス瓶が撤去されたことで、水が汲めなくなった池や川といった水源の存在は、単なる風景や、泳いで渡らなければならない面倒な地形になってしまった。
現在では、水源の近くに住むメリットはほとんどない。

私のアイデアは、ゲームにガラス瓶を復活させ、ゲーム内に3種類の水を作ることだ:
天然の水源から汲んだ「泥水」。(赤痢のリスクが高い)

泥水を沸騰させた「沸騰水」。(赤痢のリスクはゼロにはならないが、低くなる。)
雨水収集機であつめた "きれいな水"。(完全に安全に飲める水)
そして、使い捨ての浄水フィルターや浄水タブレットで「沸騰水」をろ過して「きれいな水」にすることもできる。

あとはゲーム後半の資源に恵まれたプレーヤーのために、私が過去に提案した追加のアイデアは、水源から水を電気的に汲み上げてろ過し、「濁った」水や「沸騰した」水をきれいな水に変える電気浄水器だ。
このような効率的な電気浄水システムがあってもいいかもしれない。

Funukemaguro

Funukemaguro

https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/34584-pumped-electric-water-purification-system/

Personally, I liked being able to draw muddy water from a water source with a glass jar because it was realistic for survival. But at the same time, the situation of being able to produce any amount of drinking water in large quantities simply by boiling it after fetching muddy water was too easy to secure drinking water for the world of the apocalypse.

Nevertheless, with the removal of the glass jars, the presence of water sources such as ponds and rivers from which water can no longer be drawn has become mere scenery or cumbersome terrain that must be swum across.
Nowadays, there are few advantages to living near a water source.

My idea is to bring back glass bottles to the game and create three types of water in the game:
"muddy water" from natural sources.

"boiled water" from boiling muddy water, which lowers the risk of dysentery but not to zero.
"clean water" collected by rainwater collectors, which is completely safe.
And like they can filter "boiled water" with disposable water purification filters or water purification tablets to make it "clean".

An additional idea I have suggested in the past, for resourceful players in the late game, is an electric water purifier that electrically pumps water from a water source, filters it, and turns "muddy" or "boiling" water into clean water.
It would be nice to have an efficient electric water purification system like this.

(Original text)

個人的には、ガラス瓶で水源から泥水を汲めるのはサバイバル的にも現実的で好きだった。しかし同時に、泥水を汲んだ後に煮沸するだけでいくらでも飲み水が大量に作れるという状況は、終末の世界の飲料水確保としてはあまりに簡単すぎた。

とはいえ、ガラス瓶が撤去されたことで、水が汲めなくなった池や川といった水源の存在は、単なる風景や、泳いで渡らなければならない面倒な地形になってしまった。
現在では、水源の近くに住むメリットはほとんどない。

私のアイデアは、ゲームにガラス瓶を復活させ、ゲーム内に3種類の水を作ることだ:
天然の水源から汲んだ「泥水」。(赤痢のリスクが高い)

泥水を沸騰させた「沸騰水」。(赤痢のリスクはゼロにはならないが、低くなる。)
雨水収集機であつめた "きれいな水"。(完全に安全に飲める水)
そして、使い捨ての浄水フィルターや浄水タブレットで「沸騰水」をろ過して「きれいな水」にすることもできる。

あとはゲーム後半の資源に恵まれたプレーヤーのために、私が過去に提案した追加のアイデアは、水源から水を電気的に汲み上げてろ過し、「濁った」水や「沸騰した」水をきれいな水に変える電気浄水器だ。
このような効率的な電気浄水システムがあってもいいかもしれない。