Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Markiz2941973

Markiz2941973

2 hours ago, Izayo said:

never see this kind of errors before.    let's see if @BFT2020 know what causing this.

here you can fix rollbacked save with this way. (this made for A19 but worked with A20 i think it will work with A21 too) 

don't delete your save yet. 

here is a tip :if you feels like installing a new mod will break your save, create a testmod session and test with it first

Thank you for your interest in my problem, i normaly load my save,no crash, but when game start, my character had lvl1, but i doing backsave before and i repair this.I try delete all other mods,only your shotgun,5.56 and 7.62 gunmod i left,copy from backsave my character and start game.I had again character lvl1.I try start my save without your 7.62 gunmod,copy from backsave my character and character is ok,have lvl 52,no errors.Something in your 7.62 gunmod resets my character.

Markiz2941973

Markiz2941973

1 hour ago, Izayo said:

never see this kind of errors before.    let's see if @BFT2020 know what causing this.

here you can fix rollbacked save with this way. (this made for A19 but worked with A20 i think it will work with A21 too) 

don't delete your save yet. 

Reveal hidden contents

here is a tip :if you feels like installing a new mod will break your save, create a testmod session and test with it first

Thank you for your interest in my problem, i normaly load my save,no crash, but when game start, my character had lvl1, but i doing backsave before and i repair this.I try delete all other save,only your shotgun,5.56 and 7.62 gunmod i left,copy from backsave my character and start game.I had again character lvl1.I try start my save without your 7.62 gunmod,copy from backsave my character and character is ok,have lvl 52,no errors.Something in your 7.62 gunmod resets my character.