Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

44 minutes ago, Riamus said:

However, if your distance is enough to get beyond the loaded chunks, they will just dig no matter what.

That is what I am thinking. The back wall is 70-ish meters from the entrance and about 50meters below ground. Probably 34-40 rock in between the surface and the base layer.

What is the total size/distance across a chunk? Is it the size of the prefab block/sections in cities? I have read it's a 16x16 square from bedrock to sky, but the zombie spawn much further out than that on horde night. I'd say at least 100 blocks away and run.

warmer

warmer

28 minutes ago, Riamus said:

However, if your distance is enough to get beyond the loaded chunks, they will just dig no matter what.

That is what I am thinking. The back wall is 70-ish meters from the entrance and about 50meters below ground. Probably 34-40 rock in between the surface and the base layer.

What is the total size/distance across a chunk? Is it the size of the prefab block/sections in cities?