Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Noisy Pants

Noisy Pants

14 hours ago, meganoth said:

Did you compare the workbench with the chemstation in XML? One is without, the other with fuel. The necessary changes should be visible.

I don't know why I thought you were speaking of the  Advanced Forge when you were actually talking about the Chemical Station; I'll try your idea and see if I get anywhere.🤪

Noisy Pants

Noisy Pants

Did you compare the workbench with the chemstation in XML? One is without, the other with fuel. The necessary changes should be visible.

That would work if the Advanced Forge worked one hundred percent of the time, yet, the Advanced Forge productivity is spotty at best. I noticed when I destroy one Advanced Forge, after it stops working, then put a new one up; it will work for a short period of time.

Noisy Pants

Noisy Pants

That would work if the Advanced Forge work one hundred percent of the time, yet, the Advanced Forge productivity is spotty at best. I noticed when I destroy one Advanced Forge, after it stops working, then put a new one up; it will work for a short period of time.