Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

Regarding Physician perk, I don't see much use in it if you aren't also planning on perking into stun batons. While it's nice that you can instantly cure sprains or heal broken limbs faster, you can also negate those debuffs with steroids. At some point you'll already have a good stockpile of medicine that finding plaster casts/steroids is not a problem.

Oh and I'm not sure if it was mentioned in your other thread, there is an item you can buy from the trader called the forgetting elixir that allows you to reset and redistribute the points. I think it's like 6k dukes? So if you find that there are some points you put into for skills that you no longer use mid/late game, you can always drink that and use those points elsewhere. (For example I'll usually perk into melee weapons early on but as I start getting good guns and decent ammo, I'll reset and put those points somewhere else)

Regarding perks, I personally like explosives when working with the perception tree, mainly for blood moons because of the AOE benefits. I usually start with pipe bombs/molotovs and save explosive arrows or bolts for cops and eventually really late game I move onto grenade launcher (though grenade launcher ammo is pretty expensive to make so I only save those for demolishers)

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

Regarding Physician perk, I don't see much use in it if you aren't also planning on perking into stun batons. While it's nice that you can instantly cure sprains or heal broken limbs faster, you can also negate those debuffs with steroids. At some point you'll already have a good stockpile of medicine that finding plaster casts/steroids is not a problem.

Oh and I'm not sure if it was mentioned in your other thread, there is an item you can buy from the trader called the forgetting elixir that allows you to reset and redistribute the points. I think it's like 6k dukes? So if you find that there are some points you put into for skills that you no longer use mid/late game, you can always drink that and use those points elsewhere. (For example I'll usually perk into melee weapons early on but as I start getting good guns and decent ammo, I'll reset and put those points somewhere else)

Regarding perks, I personally like explosives when working with the perception tree, mainly for blood moons because of the AOE benefits. I usually start with pipe bombs/explosive arrows or bolts and eventually move onto grenade launcher (though grenade launcher ammo is pretty expensive to make so I only save those for demolishers)