Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

13 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

Did you even consider how much inventory clutter we have every time they add something new?

Players like you simply don't get it, or just don't want to think about it.

Please... please... add back the weapon parts in loot! --> Net result: a huge amount of parts in loot that make inventory management a nightmare.

Fortunately, it's not up to players to decide how the game should be balanced, and may I say I'm grateful it's not up to (most) modders too?

Sorry, don't mean to sound like a grammar nazi here, but since I noticed you often use that, I thought you either really like bees, or it could be a misspelling of being:heh:

What you don´t get is that not everyone is the same and that people enjoy different things. You were happy for years with the old system but now it´s apparently the devil ifself.

Inventory Managment is a part of survival gameplay btw. And i didn´t say a single word about weapon parts. Please don´t make stuff up just to have an argument. That makes you look desperate.

And again, i don´t like what the new system does to the freedom of how to play, the system might not be the best but i can adapt easily and would´t mind it too much if it wouldn´t force a certain playstyle. I also would appreciate changes that make survival harder, but this change isn´t doing that. They even made it easier with food. What a joke.

And everyone saying it didn´t kill a part of beeing able to play however you want, is straight up lying.

Also as someone who exclusivly plays SP, please don´t judge like you know everything. Greetings from a football field full of dew collectors from our MP Coop server where you can´t play without using the trader anymore.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Did you even consider how much inventory clutter we have every time they add something new?

Please... please... add back the weapon parts in loot! --> Net result: a huge amount of parts in loot that make inventory management a nightmare.

Fortunately, it's not up to players to decide how the game should be balanced, and may I say I'm grateful it's not up to (most) modders too?

Sorry, don't mean to sound like a grammar nazi here, but since I noticed you often use that, I thought you either really like bees, or it could be a misspelling of being:heh:

What you don´t get is that not everyone is the same and that people enjoy different things. You were happy for years with the old system but now it´s apparently the devil ifself.

Inventory Managment is a part of survival gameplay btw. And i didn´t say a single word about weapon parts. Please don´t make stuff up just to have an argument. That makes you look desperate.

And again, i don´t like what the new system does to the freedom of how to play, the system might not be the best but i can adapt easily and would´t mind it too much if it wouldn´t force a certain playstyle. I also would appreciate changes that make survival harder, but this change isn´t doing that. They even made it easier with food. What a joke.

And everyone saying it didn´t kill a part of beeing able to play however you want, is outright lying. Also as someone who exclusivly plays SP, please don´t judge like you know everything. Greetings from a football field full of dew collectors from our MP Coop server where you can´t play without using the trader anymore.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And everyone saying it didn´t kill a part of beeing able to play however you want, is outright lying. Also as someone who exclusivly plays SP, please don´t judge like you know everything. Greetings from a football field full of dew collectors from our MP Coop server where you can´t play without using the trader anymore while i can play in SP without dew collectors and traders.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And everyone saying it didn´t kill a part of beeing able to play however you want, is outright lying. Also as someone who exclusivly plays SP, please don´t judge like you know everything. Greetings from a football field full of dew collectors from our MP Coop server where you can´t play without using the trader anymore.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And again, i don´t like what the new system does to the freedom of how to play, the system might not be the best but i can adapt easily and would´t mind it too much if it wouldn´t force a certain playstyle.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

What you don´t get is that not everyone is the same and that people enjoy different things. You were happy for years with the old system but now it´s appearantly the devil ifself.

And again, i don´t like what the new system does to the freedom of how to play, the system might not be the best but i can adapt easily and would´t mind it too much if it wouldn´t force a certain playstyle.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

What you don´t get is that not everyone is the same and that people enjoy different things. You were happy for years with the old system but now it´s appearantly the devil ifself.

And everyone saying it didn´t kill a part of beeing able to play however you want, is outright lying. Also as someone who exclusivly plays SP, please don´t judge like you know everything. Greetings from a football field full of dew collectors from our MP Coop server.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And everyone saying it didn´t kill a part of beeing able to play however you want, is outright lying. Also as someone who exclusivly plays SP, please don´t judge like you know everything. Greetings from a football field full of dew collectors from our MP Coop server.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And everyone saying it didn´t kill a part of beeing able to play however you want, is outright lying.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

12 hours ago, Jost Amman said: