Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jost Amman

Jost Amman

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

When did i say it´s boring? I said i don´t like the water changes and my main argument is that it is stupid that there is water everywhere that can´t be used at all, that water isn´t harder now, just different, but there is even more food now (wich is really odd as MM stated water had to be changed because it was an all you can drink buffet on day one, but food was aswell and now is even more of an all you can eat)  and that containers with liquid in them suddenly dissappear. And yes, i wouldn´t mind having bottles for acid and canisters for gas in my inventory when used. Also the conformity with other liquid was never the reason for this.

Did you even consider how much inventory clutter we have every time they add something new?

Players like you simply don't get it, or just don't want to think about it.

Please... please... add back the weapon parts in loot! --> Net result: a huge amount of parts in loot that make inventory management a nightmare.

Fortunately, it's not up to players to decide how the game should be balanced, and may I say I'm grateful it's not up to (most) modders too?

and electrical parts beeing loot only instead of beeing craftable

Sorry, don't mean to sound like a grammar nazi here, but since I noticed you often use that, I thought you either really like bees, or it could be a misspelling of being:heh:

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

When did i say it´s boring? I said i don´t like the water changes and my main argument is that it is stupid that there is water everywhere that can´t be used at all, that water isn´t harder now, just different, but there is even more food now (wich is really odd as MM stated water had to be changed because it was an all you can drink buffet on day one, but food was aswell and now is even more of an all you can eat)  and that containers with liquid in them suddenly dissappear. And yes, i wouldn´t mind having bottles for acid and canisters for gas in my inventory when used. Also the conformity with other liquid was never the reason for this.

Did you even consider how much inventory clutter we have every time they add something new?

Players like you simply don't get it, or just don't want to think about it.

Please... please... add back the weapon parts in loot! --> Net result: a huge amount of parts in loot that make inventory management a nightmare.

Fortunately, it's not up to players to decide how the game should be balanced, and may I say I'm grateful it's not up to (most) modders too?

and electrical parts beeing loot only instead of beeing craftable

Sorry, don't mean to sound like a grammar nazi here, but since I noticed you often use that, I thought you either you really like bees, or it could be a misspelling of being:heh: