Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
theFlu

theFlu

I'll wing this a bit, numbers might be off ... those support poles, if concrete, offer 100 weight each for the middle section. Each block weighs 10, iron types weigh 20. You have 16(x10) concrete hanging on the 200 support, and 4 blade traps, exact limit of 200. EDIT: already past the limit of 200..!? :)

Upgrade the top of the support pillar to steel and then from there onwards the rest; if you can't add more support blocks. The way the blade traps work atm, they might get support from ground if you place plates under them there.. but that's a lil hacky... :)

theFlu

theFlu

I'll wing this a bit, numbers might be off ... those support poles, if concrete, offer 100 weight each for the middle section. Each block weighs 10, iron types weigh 20. You have 16(x10) concrete hanging on the 200 support, and 4 blade traps, exact limit of 200. EDIT: already past the limit of 200..!? :)

Upgrade the top of the support pillar to steel and then from there onwards the rest; if you can't add more support blocks. The way the blade traps work atm, they might get support from ground is you place plates under them there.. but that's a lil hacky... :)

theFlu

theFlu

I'll wing this a bit, numbers might be off ... those support poles, if concrete, offer 100 weight each for the middle section. Each block weighs 10, iron types weigh 20. You have 16(x10) concrete hanging on the 200 support, and 4 blade traps, exact limit of 200.

Upgrade the top of the support pillar to steel and then from there onwards the rest; if you can't add more support blocks. The way the blade traps work atm, they might get support from ground is you place plates under them there.. but that's a lil hacky... :)

theFlu

theFlu

I'll wing this a bit, numbers might be off ... those support poles, if concrete, offer 100 weight each for the middle section. Each block weighs 10, iron types weigh 20. You have 16(x10) concrete hanging on the 200 support, and 4 blade traps, exact limit of 200.

Upgrade the top of the support pillar to steel and then from there onwards, the rest if you can't add support blocks. The way the blade traps work atm, they might get support from ground is you place plates under them there.. but that's a lil hacky... :)