Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
The_Great_Sephiroth

The_Great_Sephiroth

Forgot screenshots

I am building a test base that will have a lot of head-removers (inverted blad-traps) and may have found a bug, or a feature I never ran into before. As I am building the structure that will hold up the traps, I get all but the last two done, and then the last two would cause it to collapse despite being within distance (mirror image on the other side) of support. Is there some kind of limit to the number of blocks a block can support and not just a range? See the attached screenshots. The first one shows the structure and the second shows the next block being "red" indicating that everything will collapse if I place it.

251570_20230810160315_1.png

251570_20230810160334_1.png

The_Great_Sephiroth

The_Great_Sephiroth

I am building a test base that will have a lot of head-removers (inverted blad-traps) and may have found a bug, or a feature I never ran into before. As I am building the structure that will hold up the traps, I get all but the last two done, and then the last two would cause it to collapse despite being within distance (mirror image on the other side) of support. Is there some kind of limit to the number of blocks a block can support and not just a range? See the attached screenshots.