Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Blasphemous

Blasphemous

A bit of a necro, though this thread is not that old, but would it be fair to assume that if I deleted all of the mentioned property names (zoning, townships, editor groups, allowed biomes) from all PoI xmls or just commented them out, it would have no impact on the game? I mean they might not work for the purpose outlined by the OP but perhaps the game still needs them for some reason?

I'm asking because I'm messing around with the rwg and I'm trying to "align" different PoIs for the purpose of streamlining the comparison between different xmls and I've been pretty liberal with these properties. I'm trying to get factory_01 and 02 to spawn more often since the game seems to focus on _03 right now, to the point where there's 30 of them on a large map and only one of either 01 or 02. There's more problems there and some are tied to the DuplicateRepeatDistance property but I'm adjusting that too with some modest improvements. Still, lots of uncertainties about the rwg and PoIs property lists.

Blasphemous

Blasphemous

A bit of a necro, thought this thread is not that old, but would it be fair to assume that if I deleted all of the mentioned property names (zoning, townships, editor groups, allowed biomes) from all PoI xmls or just commented them out, it would have no impact on the game? I mean they might not work for the purpose outlined by the OP but perhaps the game still needs them for some reason?

I'm asking because I'm messing around with the rwg and I'm trying to "align" different PoIs for the purpose of streamlining the comparison between different xmls and I've been pretty liberal with these properties. I'm trying to get factory_01 and 02 to spawn more often since the game seems to focus on _03 right now, to the point where there's 30 of them on a large map and only one of either 01 or 02. There's more problems there and some are tied to the DuplicateRepeatDistance property but I'm adjusting that too with some modest improvements. Still, lots of uncertainties about the rwg and PoIs property lists.