Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

edit: nevermind 🤣 think it has to do with how I'm doing quests in SP using debug commands, didn't know you can restart quests in SP when you relog.

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

edit: nevermind 🤣 think it has to do with how I'm doing quests in SP using debug commands

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

28 minutes ago, Riamus said:

I can't comment on the horde night part but I can verify that if you exit the game during a quest, the quest will reset.  It won't fail or complete.  Instead, you'll have the option to reactivate the quest and start over from the beginning (the POI will reset just like starting the quest initially).

Depends if you are playing MP or SP. In MP you have to interact with the "!" symbol again which will reset the POI.

In SP, you don't have that behavior, and it just pretends like you were still doing the quest, although I've noticed all the zombies respawn, so even if you killed like 50% of the POI zombies, you have to kill them all again 😕 plus sometimes it will bug out clear quests, especially if you already interacted with a switch that causes zombies to spawn, since you can't reset the switch in SP and won't be able to kill those zombies to finish the clear quest.