Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

On 8/13/2023 at 11:50 AM, lord_ahriman said:

Yeap, crafting needs some love. That being said, I'd like some changes about gunpowder and gunpowder stack. It takes 15 minutes to craft 1k gunpowder, oddly 1 gunpowder stack 27 minutes. That's a very easy decision for me: 20% material saving is not worth 12 minutes.

Gunpowder crafting times are even more awfully balanced when you line it up against how maps have their daytime values set.

If you're running 30 minute days versus 2 hours.. its a thing im not fond of.   If you're with a group and you gotta ration out the GP,

then suddenly it becomes a pretty intensely used commodity.   It's easy to harvest, but it gets kinda crazy when you gotta process it.

If your base cannot accommodate 8 chemi stations, well... yeah its a lot of feelbad.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

On 8/13/2023 at 11:50 AM, lord_ahriman said:

Yeap, crafting needs some love. That being said, I'd like some changes about gunpowder and gunpowder stack. It takes 15 minutes to craft 1k gunpowder, oddly 1 gunpowder stack 27 minutes. That's a very easy decision for me: 20% material saving is not worth 12 minutes.

Gunpowder crafting times are even more awfully balanced when you line it up against how maps have their daytime values set.

If you're running 30 minute days versus 2 hours.. its a glaring issue.