Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

On 8/6/2023 at 12:35 PM, Slingblade2040 said:

Alpha 22 needs to do some massive balance to this game to make crafting relevant. This isn't about some ridiculous playstyle nonsense like certain people point out or make the insane suggestion of skipping game content. We are talking playing the game as intended meaning you go to trader, you do some quests, base up in a PoI or build a base and follow the same pattern more or less. 

Somehow that breaks the entire crafting and magazine progression system. Not to mention once you hit I think the tier 5 or tier 6 infested caches you get trap bundles which then break the whole trap crafting system along with all the ammo you gain from those things as far as 9mm and shotgun ammo goes.

The zombies also at some point either need abilities added to them or new ones which pose a threat to us. It's crazy that even with radiated zombies the real danger we get are from the dogs.

if following a basic gameplay loop breaks a huge portion of the games content then it obviously needs to be looked into and fixed.

I don't even know where to begin with all this, but I highly recommend letting go of the preconceived notions about 'intended' game play, and what is and isn't broken.

These things are highly subjective based upon individual experience.  Just because these things seem broken to you, does not make them broken for everyone else.

There are things still being looked into.  This game has a lot of moving parts, and you might want to consider that what you think might be intended will also change for you. 

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

On 8/6/2023 at 12:35 PM, Slingblade2040 said:

Alpha 22 needs to do some massive balance to this game to make crafting relevant. This isn't about some ridiculous playstyle nonsense like certain people point out or make the insane suggestion of skipping game content. We are talking playing the game as intended meaning you go to trader, you do some quests, base up in a PoI or build a base and follow the same pattern more or less. 

Somehow that breaks the entire crafting and magazine progression system. Not to mention once you hit I think the tier 5 or tier 6 infested caches you get trap bundles which then break the whole trap crafting system along with all the ammo you gain from those things as far as 9mm and shotgun ammo goes.

The zombies also at some point either need abilities added to them or new ones which pose a threat to us. It's crazy that even with radiated zombies the real danger we get are from the dogs.

if following a basic gameplay loop breaks a huge portion of the games content then it obviously needs to be looked into and fixed.

I don't even know where to begin with all this, but I highly recommend letting go of the preconceived notions about 'intended' game play, and what is and isn't broken.

These things are highly subjective based upon individual experience.  Just because these things seem broken to you, does not make them broken for everyone else.

There are things still being looked into.  This game has a lot of moving parts, and you might want to consider that what you think might be intended will also changed for you.