Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

19 minutes ago, ddraggy said:

Pretty cool, and the config lets you do some QoL things with sleeper spawn behaviour.

Highlights:

- Control range at which sleepers spawn. Default is 30, but you can change it to something lower like 10.

- Switch spawn triggers on or off so, if you want, a roomful of zombies can still suddenly show up outside the range you set.

- Control whether spawned sleepers are aggressive right off the bat. Stealth is doable again.

👍

What does changing the value from 30 to 10 do exactly? 

I'm looking for, obviously less triggers and making stealth viable in buildings/quests again. Don't like all the pop up and trigger rooms when you sneak kill one zombie. 

Is that possible with this mod? 

public float SpawnRadius = 10.0f;
        public bool DisableTriggers = true;
        public bool SpawnAggressive = false;

Would this be correct if that's what I'm looking for?

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

10 minutes ago, ddraggy said:

Pretty cool, and the config lets you do some QoL things with sleeper spawn behaviour.

Highlights:

- Control range at which sleepers spawn. Default is 30, but you can change it to something lower like 10.

- Switch spawn triggers on or off so, if you want, a roomful of zombies can still suddenly show up outside the range you set.

- Control whether spawned sleepers are aggressive right off the bat. Stealth is doable again.

👍

What does changing the value from 30 to 10 do exactly? 

I'm looking for, obviously less triggers and making stealth viable in buildings/quests again. Don't like all the pop up and trigger rooms when you sneak kill one zombie. 

Is that possible with this mod?