Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

1 hour ago, Syphon583 said:

I'm sorry, this part just caught my eye. This is already a thing. You don't need traders for cooking pots or grills. Just make them in the forge.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean...

You get access to the forge a couple of days into the game, but you tend to need a cooking pot Day 1 if you didn't start with any food or water. My recipes are 100 Iron and 20 Clay, no workstation required. The Forge recipe is cheaper. I'd prefer to have a recipe for a "crude cooking pot" that wore out, but workstation tools don't wear out. My recipe basically provides an escape mechanism if I cannot find a cooking pot in the world.

zztong

zztong

1 hour ago, Syphon583 said:

I'm sorry, this part just caught my eye. This is already a thing. You don't need traders for cooking pots or grills. Just make them in the forge.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean...

You get access to the forge a couple of days into the game, but you tend to need a cooking pot Day 1 if you didn't start with any food or water. My recipes are 100 Iron and 20 Clay, no workstation required. The Forge recipe is cheaper. I'd prefer to have a recipe for a "crude cooking pot" that wore out, but workstation tools don't wear out.