Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meilodasreh

meilodasreh

you both seem to have misread my point.

I did not say "dump the dew collector system and revert back to the old system"

I said I want empty jars back.

The new system with the dew collector is fine, it works good early game, and the idea of a dew collector even is immersive.

I just don't like how it works late game, where you should - as adam also said - have the possibility of some kind of "industrial production rate", especially because of glue (which needs water).

Having a big dew collector farm is tedious, and not very good looking also...next to that "obvious thingy" with an unusable water source like lake nearby.

So why not "reactivate" empty jars as a late game item, that you can slowly but steadily produce (see it like steel production),

and those then can be filled in a lake, stormdrain or whatever.

This effect would be the same in principle as a higher tier water pump like thing, to get higher amounts of water faster.

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

The new system with the dew collector is fine, it works good early game, and the idea of a dew collector even is immersive.

I just don't like how it works late game, where you should - as adam also said - have the possibility of some kind of "industrial production rate", especially for glue (which needs water).

Having a big dew collector farm is tedious, and not very good looking also...next to that "obvious thingy" with an unusable water source like lake nearby.

So why not "reactivate" empty jars as a late game item, that you can slowly but steadily produce (see it like steel production),

This effect would be the same in principle as a higher tier water pump like thing, to get higher amounts of water faster.

1 minute ago, meilodasreh said:

I just don't like how it works late game, where you should - as adam also said - have the possibility of some kind of "industrial production rate", especially because of glue (which needs water).