Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Syphon583

Syphon583

3 hours ago, syrus mac said:

Hi, thanks for the replies.

My base was built by me on a patch of wasteland on the edge of a town, no POI modifiers apply.

Because i was playing perma-death, (died yesterday in a tier 3 infested, full room of rads at the end on day 18), it's very slow progress at the beginning.

You're basically walking around in your underwear with a pointy stick against zombie bears and dogs, crawl nearly everywhere, if a bear gets interested you're probably dead, like I said, slow progress so not leveling up very quickly.

I do like a challenge but 176 gamestage on day 17 seems a bit op?

Demolishers on day 14 is crazy, still have a cobblestone base!

Like the man said, I don't know if I can stop them, not with these weapons...

Sounds like a challenge for sure. I don't think I'm skilled enough to do a wasteland only run, but it might be fun to try. I know a few streamers who do (JonahBirch on twitch for one) but I haven't watched in a while and don't know if he's done one since the gamestage changes in A21.

EDIT: Just checked and he's currently doing a wasteland only run if you're curious.

Syphon583

Syphon583

3 hours ago, syrus mac said:

Hi, thanks for the replies.

My base was built by me on a patch of wasteland on the edge of a town, no POI modifiers apply.

Because i was playing perma-death, (died yesterday in a tier 3 infested, full room of rads at the end on day 18), it's very slow progress at the beginning.

You're basically walking around in your underwear with a pointy stick against zombie bears and dogs, crawl nearly everywhere, if a bear gets interested you're probably dead, like I said, slow progress so not leveling up very quickly.

I do like a challenge but 176 gamestage on day 17 seems a bit op?

Demolishers on day 14 is crazy, still have a cobblestone base!

Like the man said, I don't know if I can stop them, not with these weapons...

Sounds like a challenge for sure. I don't think I'm skilled enough to do a wasteland only run, but it might be fun to try. I know a few streamers who do (JonahBirch on twitch for one) but I haven't watched in a while and don't know if he's done one since the gamestage changes in A21.