Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ailin

Ailin

22 minutes ago, zztong said:

Oh, I didn't see Towns set to "None." I still see it as the same issue though. If that value isn't supposed to be valid then the UI shouldn't let you pick it, so if you can pick it and it crashes, then it must be a bug.

Are there any mods involved?

During the initial rounds yes Teragon still had files in the roaming section of 7 days which i was unaware of, i wiped the mods folder out of there now and tried again it still does it. Id be curious if anyone else can try to generate a map to see if its actually a thing or something on my end.

I did feel dumb, cuz i reported the whole thing with mods no and then as i was reading subsequent logs i noticed it was calling to mods on my C Drive and i was like wth I dont run 7D off my C drive. Atleast its still broken though so it wasnt a complete waste, something is wrong.

Ailin

Ailin

19 minutes ago, zztong said:

Oh, I didn't see Towns set to "None." I still see it as the same issue though. If that value isn't supposed to be valid then the UI shouldn't let you pick it, so if you can pick it and it crashes, then it must be a bug.

Are there any mods involved?

During the initial rounds yes Teragon still had files in the roaming section of 7 days which i was unaware of, i wiped the mods folder out of there now and tried again it still does it. Id be curious if anyone else can try to generate a map to see if its actually a thing or something on my end.