Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
YourMirror

YourMirror

5 hours ago, Krougal said:

So what is the new meta? I am trying to give A21 a chance instead of just writing this game off, but I can't be arsed to try and go through grinding a bunch of character builds. Do the A20 ones still hold up? I started playing and got a few levels but haven't spent any points yet. In A19 I enjoyed my agility build, in A20 stealth was so broken I didn't bother, but I can't even remember what my A20 toon was it's been so long.

We can't be arsed doing your research. So....do your own research. If you persist on being a lazy "hand everything to me", just quit. Better for all.

YourMirror

YourMirror

5 hours ago, Krougal said:

So what is the new meta? I am trying to give A21 a chance instead of just writing this game off, but I can't be arsed to try and go through grinding a bunch of character builds. Do the A20 ones still hold up? I started playing and got a few levels but haven't spent any points yet. In A19 I enjoyed my agility build, in A20 stealth was so broken I didn't bother, but I can't even remember what my A20 toon was it's been so long.

We can't be arsed doing your research. So....do your research.