Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

After so many hours of playing this game, even in its current state I can honestly tell you from the bottom of my heart that there is no meta currently, and I like it this way.

Each attribute comes with something to the table.  Some perks are rightfully more useful than others, but that does not remove the viability of any one particular perk path.

PER is super surgical until its not.  Pick your shots and your battles carefully, and when all else fails, blow stuff up.

STR is tanky and has a lot of utility for early game.  It's the usual go to for a lot of first time and newbie players.  There is nothing bad in this tree.

FORT is also tanky (with medicinal help even moreso), but also versatile enough to engaged in savage mayhem while giving up less in survivability.

AGI is stealthy and surgical, but also affords heavy advantages for mobility.  AGI is also a go to, but stealth cannot be your answer to everything.

INT is about area denial, resourcefulness, and utility.  Masterminding your strategies is key to being great with INT.

I'll challenge anyone to say otherwise.  It's an illusion.  Choose what is fun and gets you what you need from the game.  If you're looking for the magic "I win" button, then I strongly suggest you keep on trying things out until you learn that on your own, or move onto a game that will give you that crutch.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

After so many hours of playing this game, even in its current state I can honestly tell you from the bottom of my heart that there is no meta currently, and I like it this way.

Each attribute comes with something to the table.  Some perks are rightfully more useful than others, but that does not remove the viability of any one particular perk path.

PER is super surgical until its not.  Pick your shots and your battles carefully, and when all else fails, blow stuff up.

STR is tanky and has a lot of utility for early game.  It's the usual go to for a lot of first time and newbie players.  There is nothing bad in this tree.

FORT is also tanky (with medicinal help even moreso), but also versatile enough to engaged in savage mayhem while giving up less in survivability.

AGI is stealthy and surgical, but also affords heavy advantages for mobility.  AGI is also a go to, but stealth cannot be your answer to everything.

INT is about area denial, resourcefulness, and utility.  Masterminding your strategies is key to being great with INT.

I'll challenge anyone to say otherwise.  It's an illusion.  Choose what is fun and gets you what you need from the game.  If you're looking for the magic "I win" button, then I strongly suggest you keep on trying things out, or move onto a game that will give you that crutch.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

I'll challenge anyone to say otherwise.  It's an illusion.  Choose what is fun and gets you what you need from the game.  If you're looking for the magic "I win" button, then I strongly suggest you keep on trying things out, or move onto a game that will give you that crutch.