Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

9 hours ago, Old Crow said:

So this is a mod that isn't in yet? Because the supercharger has been included since A20. If you ARE talking about the supercharger, it doesn't sound like it's supercharging anything.

Correct, I forgot that the supercharger was already included in A20. Though as zombiehunter said the numbers were adjusted in A21, probably to make it so you gladly take detours to search all garages for them.

I just checked XML and the bonus seems to be 15% to top speed for every vehicle and 25% to cruising speed (i.e. without hitting shift key). I would have expected an acceleration modifier as well since we had the impression the motorbike was accelerating faster as well. Maybe that is just a derived stat from top speed or we have been imagining things

meganoth

meganoth

9 hours ago, Old Crow said:

So this is a mod that isn't in yet? Because the supercharger has been included since A20. If you ARE talking about the supercharger, it doesn't sound like it's supercharging anything.

Correct, I forgot that the supercharger was already included in A20. Though as zombiehunter said the numbers were adjusted in A21, probably to make it so you gladly take detours to search all garages for them.

I just checked XML and the bonus seems to be 15% to top speed for every vehicle and plus 25% to cruising speed (i.e. without hitting shift key). I would have expected an acceleration modifier as well since we had the impression the motorbike was accelerating faster as well. Maybe that is just a derived stat from top speed or we have been imagining things.