Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

4 hours ago, Riamus said:

I gave up on the 4x4 entirely in A21 because of the damage.  The motorcycle is still fine, even with the supercharger, but I still hate the damage changes.

As far as carrying the minibike on case you run out of gas... Why not just carry a stack of gas instead?  It takes the same space and you can drive further on that than a single tank of gas in the minibike.  If it is just to get around the wasteland easier, then that makes sense.

I already keep one stack of gas and always one backup vehicle.  If I run outta gas I fill er up, as is logical.  But I suppose I should have clarified that I also keep the backup vehicle moreso in case of the first breaking down, or I'm driving through territory it would behoove me to slow down and be more careful.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

I gave up on the 4x4 entirely in A21 because of the damage.  The motorcycle is still fine, even with the supercharger, but I still hate the damage changes.

As far as carrying the minibike on case you run out of gas... Why not just carry a stack of gas instead?  It takes the same space and you can drive further on that than a single tank of gas in the minibike.  If it is just to get around the wasteland easier, then that makes sense.

I keep one stack of gas and one backup vehicle.  Always.  If I run outta gas I fill er up, as you would think.  But I suppose I should have clarified that I also keep the backup vehicle also in case of the first breaking down, or I'm driving through territory it would behoove me to slow down and be more careful.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

I keep one stack of gas and one backup vehicle.  Always.  If I run outta gas I fill er up, as you would think.  But I suppose I should have clarified that I also keep the backup vehicle also in case of the first breaking down.