Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

4 hours ago, Riamus said:

Regarding speed, I am pretty sure that the top speed with a supercharger for at least the motorcycle (and I think the 4x4) is actually 1m/s faster than in A20.  I haven't looked since experimental but I believe that is what I saw.  It isn't bad driving across the map with a supercharger.

I actually removed my supercharger from my motorcycle with my current outpost being in the wasteland.   I refuse to use the 4x4 while I'm there, and if I am being quite honest... the minibike is starting to look more and more versatile to me, if it weren't for the difference in inventory space.  I tend to keep a mini in the trunk anyway, because its a good backup if you EDIT:  riggity wreck yourself.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

28 minutes ago, Riamus said:

Regarding speed, I am pretty sure that the top speed with a supercharger for at least the motorcycle (and I think the 4x4) is actually 1m/s faster than in A20.  I haven't looked since experimental but I believe that is what I saw.  It isn't bad driving across the map with a supercharger.

I actually removed my supercharger from my motorcycle with my current outpost being in the wasteland.   I refuse to use the 4x4 while I'm there, and if I am being quite honest... the minibike is starting to look more and more versatile to me, if it weren't for the difference in inventory space.  I tend to keep a mini in the trunk anyway, because its a good backup if you ever run outta fuel from the other vehicles.