Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

9 hours ago, RipClaw said:

This has nothing to do with whether someone is driving like a madman. Objects often appear only a few meters in front of you. I suspect this is because objects like cars don't have a low poly model for long distances, and since you're moving comparatively fast with a vehicle, the game barely has time to render them.

Allow me to elucidate:

image.jpeg.055b82378e8067a985e85651f29215b9.jpeg

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

This has nothing to do with whether someone is driving like a madman. Objects often appear only a few meters in front of you. I suspect this is because objects like cars don't have a low poly model for long distances, and since you're moving comparatively fast with a vehicle, the game barely has time to render them.

You're half right.  But, you're also missing the point.  Everyone has experienced this issue, so why this?

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

You're absolutely right.  But, you're also missing the point.  Everyone has experienced this issue, so why this?