Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

13 minutes ago, ShadeColdfang said:

i always encourage modding. on nexus mods is a mod that reduces the vehicle damage taken by x2 or x5.

with the x5 it feels perfect. zombies die and your car doesnt break that fast... also counts for the gyro

Yeah, I am going to drop mine to x5 and see how it goes. Maybe cut the speeds too, I raised the speeds but they make handling more difficult, I think I am just going to increase the modifiers on the turbo, which gives you more speed when you need it. Is it just me or are they too slow for long distance travel? Especially the gyro.  I also made the annoyingly loud vehicles (gyro, mini, 4x4) lower volume. I might put it out there when I am happy with it.

Oh, and while I do feel the fuel consumption is a bit high, 1 overnight mining trip at an oil deposit and I had gas for days. This was with a stone pickaxe and no mining perks either. I had been thinking about making ethanol a thing again but really, the resources are there, just need to make diggy diggy hole.

Krougal

Krougal

8 minutes ago, ShadeColdfang said:

i always encourage modding. on nexus mods is a mod that reduces the vehicle damage taken by x2 or x5.

with the x5 it feels perfect. zombies die and your car doesnt break that fast... also counts for the gyro

Yeah, I am going to drop mine to x5 and see how it goes. Maybe cut the speeds too, I raised the speeds but they make handling more difficult, I think I am just going to increase the modifiers on the turbo, which gives you more speed when you need it. Is it just me or are they too slow for long distance travel? Especially the gyro.  I also made the annoyingly loud vehicles (gyro, mini, 4x4) lower volume. I might put it out there when I am happy with it.