Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Whiteshark68

Whiteshark68

typo

Ok so as the title states not a bug just some weirdness as i just booted the game about 12 hours after last playing

Number 1 the start menu had changed as in it went to the ask me how i wanted to launch the usually is on just start the game with eac disabled and has been for several years now

Number 2 just asked me to agree to the Fun Pimps T.O.S before the game would start i had agreed to that when i started playing back in maybe alpha 14

There has been no updates to either the game nor steam since i shut down last night nothing has changed in any shape or form all my settings are the same just those 2 things were different, just wondering if anybody else had seen anything like this.

Whiteshark68

Whiteshark68

Ok so as the title states not a but just some weirdness as i just booted the game about 12 hours after last playing

Number 1 the start menu had changed as in it went to the ask me how i wanted to launch the usually is on just start the game with eac disabled and has been for several years now

Number 2 just asked me to agree to the Fun Pimps T.O.S before the game would start i had agreed to that when i started playing back in maybe alpha 14

There has been no updates to either the game nor steam since i shut down last night nothing has changed in any shape or form all my settings are the same just those 2 things were different, just wondering if anybody else had seen anything like this.