Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

It's probably the trader stage, though I don't know what levels are necessary to get them to show up or to show up more often.  I've seen only a few solar cells - 1 tier 6 and I think a couple tier 3.  Normally I'd have one bank of at least tier 4-5 cells by now.  So it is definitely much slower.  They probably need to adjust things so they aren't so rare.  A solar bank without all cells filled is almost not even worth using so solar has become a pain in A21.

Riamus

Riamus

It's probably the trader stage, though I don't know what levels are necessary to get them to show up or to show up more often.  I've seen only a few solar cells - 1 tier 6 and I think a couple tier 3.  Normally I'd have one back of at least tier 4-5 cells by now.  So it is definitely much slower.  They probably need to adjust things so they aren't so rare.  A solar bank without all cells filled is almost not even worth using so solar has become a pain in A21.