Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

They should bring back making ethanol from corn. As it is, I have had no reason to grow corn since it is so plentiful and so either potato/mushroom/fat/meat or more likely water are my limiting factors, but I am not having trouble staying fed.

There is plenty of shale to be found though, and I don't really remember ever mining it before A21 but I sure do now. Still, I've made 1 trip per game so far. Now lead otoh, I mine lead like one day a week the junk turrets chew through so much ammo.

So fuel is a big issue before you can make your own, I pretty much stick to the minibike and don't go crazy with powered devices in my base before then. The fuel saver mods are also a big help.

Really don't use antibiotics or even make them. Honey early, honey often. They probably need to do some re-balancing there. Maybe make the late game radiated zombies give a stronger initial infection so that you need to use antibiotics at the later game stages? Otherwise it would just be too punishing for people starting out.

Krougal

Krougal

They should bring back making ethanol from corn. As it is, I have had no reason to grow corn since it is so plentiful and so either potato/mushroom/fat/meat or more likely water are my limiting factors, but I am not having trouble staying fed.

There is plenty of shale to be found though, and I don't really remember ever mining it before A21 but I sure do now. Still, I've made 1 trip per game so far. Now lead otoh, I mine lead like one day a week the junk turrets chew through so much ammo.

So fuel is a big issue before you can make your own, I pretty much stick to the minibike and don't go crazy with powered devices in my base before then. The fuel saver mods are also a big help.