Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, theFlu said:

Scrapping things takes time based on the resources gained, cloth yield got increased 10x => scrapping time got increased 10x. It's something like half a minute a piece now.

Nice, didn't notice. Ok, I would guess this is an unintended consequence of the change. Though I don't know if they will ever fix it, in a normal playthrough I would assume one would seldomly hit the limit because of clothes overload.

meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, theFlu said:

Scrapping things takes time based on the resources gained, cloth yield got increased 10x => scrapping time got increased 10x. It's something like half a minute a piece now.

Nice, didn't notice. Ok, I would assume this is an unintended consequence of the change. Though I don't know if they will ever fix it, in a normal playthrough I would assume one would seldomly hit the limit because of clothes overload.

meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, theFlu said:

Nice, didn't notice. Ok, I would assume this is an unintended consequence of the change. Though I don't know if they will ever fix it, in a normal playthrough I would assume one would seldomly hit the limit because of clothes.

meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, theFlu said:

Nice, didn't notice. Ok, I would assume this is an unintended consequence of the change. Though I don't know if they will ever fix it, in a normal playthrough you will seldom hit the limit because of clothes.