Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

18 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

Wrenching beds doesn't really get you much cloth. Maybe 3 or 4 cloth. That was apparently not increased. The best source of cloth is scrapping clothing. A visit in a Savage Country will get you about 3000 cloth but it's a bit tedious because you only have 4 queue spots.

My list was incomplete, but not exclusive to the best sources. Our wrench guy usually wrenches most beds in early game for the springs and pipes anyways, so this is just one of the many sources where cloth comes in all the time. When I went through the hotel (I was one of the two collecting cloth in my story above) I just used the axe. My result from the hotel was only upwards of 500 cloth by the way.

What do you mean with queue spots? The concurrent jobs in your backpack crafting queue? How is that a limit with cloth?

meganoth

meganoth

16 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

Wrenching beds doesn't really get you much cloth. Maybe 3 or 4 cloth. That was apparently not increased. The best source of cloth is scrapping clothing. A visit in a Savage Country will get you about 3000 cloth but it's a bit tedious because you only have 4 queue spots.

My list was incomplete, but not exclusive to the best sources. Our wrench guy usually wrenches most beds in early game for the springs and pipes anyways, so this is just one of the many sources where cloth comes in all the time. When I went through the hotel (I was one of the two collecting cloth in my story above) I just used the axe. My result from the hotel was only upwards from 500 cloth by the way.

What do you mean with queue spots? The concurrent jobs in your backpack crafting queue? How is that a limit with cloth?

meganoth

meganoth

15 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

My list was incomplete, but not exclusive to the best sources. Our wrench guy usually wrenches most beds in early game for the springs and pipes anyways, so this is just one of the many sources where cloth comes in all the time. When I went through the hotel (I was one of the two collecting cloth in my story above) I just used the axe.

meganoth

meganoth

3 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

My list was incomplete, but not exclusive to the best sources. Out wrench guy usually wrenches beds in early game for the springs and pipes anyways, so this is just one of the many sources where cloth comes in all the time. When I went through the hotel (I was one of the two collecting cloth in my story above) I just used the axe.