Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

37 minutes ago, Krougal said:

Now I agree this must suck hard in MP because unless you divy up who loots the mailboxes and bookshelves then you are going to get mostly what the guy with the perks have

Oh right, that is the other thing I don't like with magazines. Originally they said the boost would be minimal, but now in effect it is the all-overriding mechanic to get specific magazines and in comparison nearly none of everthing else.  Instead of a safety measure which it should have been.

meganoth

meganoth

33 minutes ago, Krougal said:

Now I agree this must suck hard in MP because unless you divy up who loots the mailboxes and bookshelves then you are going to get mostly what the guy with the perks have

Oh right, that is the other thing I don't like with magazines. Originally they said the boost would be minimal, but now in effect it is the all-overriding mechanic to get specific magazines and in comparison nearly none of everthing else.  Instead of a safety measure it should have been.