Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Sure, it´s doable. No one denied that. But do i really wanna miss out on the fun part that is explosive bolts and a rocketlauncher because the devs deceided that cloth fragments are now a crucial item at all times? I mean gathering cloth is not the definiton of fun. And those 5500 are just cloting pocket mods and the last tier of armor.

And as said, the main concern is for me that this seems to be a trend. We now have 3 changes that impact MP in a bad way a lot more than SP, water is even a non issue in SP. Recipes can be modded easily. That´s not the real problem.

Also to mention for all the people who think MP is just the easier version, i´d like to ask how you would like demos at the day 21 horde when you still lack a lot of crafting skills and maybe can´t even craft a chemstation so far? (happened, even with 2 people skilled for workstation magazines and constant looting)

The fact that a lot of people aren´t bothered that crafting skills are now kinda RNG also baffles me. 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Sure, it´s doable. No one denied that. But do i really wanna miss out on the fun part that is explosive bolts and a rocketlauncher because the devs deceided that cloth fragments are now a crucial item at all times? I mean gathering cloth is not the definiton of fun. And those 5500 are just cloting pocket mods and the last tier of armor.

And as said, the main concern is for me that this seems to be a trend. We now have 3 changes that impact MP in a bad way a lot more than SP. Recipes can be modded easily. That´s not the real problem.

Also to mention for all the people who think MP is just the easier version, i´d like to ask how you would like demos at the day 21 horde when you still lack a lot of crafting skills and maybe can´t even craft a chemstation so far? (happened, even with 2 people skilled for workstation magazines and constant looting)

The fact that a lot of people aren´t bothered that crafting skills are now kinda RNG also baffles me.