Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

5 hours ago, FranticDan said:

I guess I'll be the one to point out, they forgot to increase the stack size to either 1000 or 1200. Leaving the stack size at 250 is the equivalent to it stacking to either 50 or 25 before the change.
Something's cost 5x as before and others are 10x

They also forgot to change the material value for bandages to 10 (it's still 1 (4 bandages scrap to 3 cloth), although I'd prefer 0 anyway, so there's no accidently scrapping FA bandages/kits)

I'm not complaining, just pointing out my observations

Not sure if the stack size needs adapting as you still find the same amount of cloth as before. Which for example lead to about a full line of stacks of cloth in our groups parts chest after 4 weeks. Just now there will be an additional drain so there would be much less stacks there.

Sure, you may collect more cloth now because you actually need it, but I doubt you will normally get more than 250 cloth in a single scavening run before you head home to your base

meganoth

meganoth

5 hours ago, FranticDan said:

I guess I'll be the one to point out, they forgot to increase the stack size to either 1000 or 1200. Leaving the stack size at 250 is the equivalent to it stacking to either 50 or 25 before the change.
Something's cost 5x as before and others are 10x

They also forgot to change the material value for bandages to 10 (it's still 1 (4 bandages scrap to 3 cloth), although I'd prefer 0 anyway, so there's no accidently scrapping FA bandages/kits)

I'm not complaining, just pointing out my observations

Not sure if the stack size needs adapting as you still find the same amount of cloth as before. Which for example lead to about a full line of stacks of cloth in our groups parts chest after 4 weeks. Just now there will be an additional drain so there would be much less stacks there.