Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

2 hours ago, Zyggy said:

Sprains were not an issue a long time ago. Stun baton got better? Sure. You got perks to get magazines fast? Sure. Then a forgetting elixir and where are those really good perks? oh yeah forgotten. Same as the baton to clear pois (or any other melee weapon indeed).

And by the way, havent even crafted a single bullet in this alpha, you still can tell you havent mined to get your turret ammo?

Sprains were only not an issue if you had stereoids before A21. 

We play MP Coop with 2 people not going looting most of the time and the other 3 do quests and POI´s together most of the the time. And as there is no instanced loot in this game, yes, we need to mine for ammo. You can´t get enogh ammo for even only the 3 of us doing POI´s all the time with only looting/trader rewards. We need a lot of ammo for hordenight aswell as it´s not really an option to do a lot of melee with 5 people.

Also turret ammo is dirt cheap. You don´t need to do a lot of mining for it if played in SP.

I get it, you two play insane/nightmare and INT might not be the best here, but overall INT is really OP atm. Just not for you in particular but for the majority of the players. Again, playing insane/nightmare doesn´t represent how this game or it´s gear should work. I have seen STR players in SP saying they got steel clubs/sledges and tools crafted, wearing steel armor but still have to use the minibike travelling to T6 quests for example.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

1 hour ago, Zyggy said:

Sprains were not an issue a long time ago. Stun baton got better? Sure. You got perks to get magazines fast? Sure. Then a forgetting elixir and where are those really good perks? oh yeah forgotten. Same as the baton to clear pois (or any other melee weapon indeed).

And by the way, havent even crafted a single bullet in this alpha, you still can tell you havent mined to get your turret ammo?

Sprains were only not an issue if you had stereoids before A21. 

We play MP Coop with 2 people not going looting most of the time and the other 3 do quests and POI´s together most of the the time. And as there is no instanced loot in this game, yes, we need to mine for ammo. You can´t get enogh ammo for even only the 3 of us doing POI´s all the time with only looting/trader rewards. We need a lot for hordenight aswell as it´s not really an option to do a lot of melee with 5 people.

Also turret ammo is dirt cheap. You don´t need to do a lot of mining for it if played in SP.

I get it, you two play insane/nightmare and INT might not be the best here, but overall INT is really OP atm. Just not for you in particular but for the majority of the players. Again, playing insane/nightmare doesn´t represent how this game or it´s gear should work. I have seen STR players in SP saying they got steel clubs/sledges and tools crafted, wearing steel armor but still have to use the minibike travelling to T6 quests for example.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

1 hour ago, Zyggy said:

We play MP Coop with 2 people not going looting most of the time and the other 3 do quests and POI´s together most of the the time. And as there is no instanced loot in this game, yes, we need to mine for ammo. You can´t get enogh ammo for even only the 3 of us doing POI´s all the time with only looting/trader rewards. We need a lot for hordenight aswell as it´s not really an option to do a lot of melee with 5 people.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

1 hour ago, Zyggy said:

We play MP Coop with 2 people not going looting most of the time and the other 3 do quests and POI´s together most of the the time. And as there is no instanced loot in this game, so yes we need to mine for ammo. You can´t get enogh ammo for even only the 3 of us doing POI´s all the time with only looting/trader rewards. We need a lot for hordenight aswell as it´s not really an option to do a lot of melee with 5 people.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

1 hour ago, Zyggy said:

We play MP Coop with 2 people not going looting most of the time and the other 3 do quests and POI´s together most of the the time. And as there is no instanced loot in this game, so yes we need to mine for ammo. You can´t get enogh ammo for even only the 3 of us doing POI´s all the time with only looting/trader rewards. We need a lot for hordenight aswell as it´s not really an option to do a lot of melee with 5 people.

I get it, you two play insane/nightmare and INT might not be the best here, but overall INT is really OP atm. I have seen STR players in SP saying they got steel clubs/sledges and tools crafted, wearing steel armor but still have to use the minibike travelling to T6 quests for example.