Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@OreEnthusiast You keep saying this happens in my imagination. I am actually using it daily. It works, it´s not just my fantasy. And i don´t think i could do the same POI with only club or sledge. At least not in the same time. Would take waaaay longer. And on survivalist i doubt that it´s actually possible to do without guns and/or explosive using the sledge or club if you don´t have the 2 turrets.

Look around a bit on YT, discord channels or other 7 days related places. People say it´s OP left, right and center.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@OreEnthusiast You keep saying this happens in my imagination. I am actually using it daily. It works, it´s not just my fantasy. And i don´t think i could do the same POI with only club or sledge. At least not in the same time. Would take waaaay longer. And on survivalist i doubt that it´s actually possible to do without guns and/or explosive if you don´t have the 2 turrets.

Look around a bit on YT, discord channels or other 7 days related places. People say it´s OP left, right and center.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@OreEnthusiast You keep saying this happens in my imagination. I am actually using it daily. It works, it´s not just my fantasy. And i don´t think i could do the same POI with only club or sledge. At least not in the same time. Would take waaaay longer. And on survivalist i doubt that it´s actually possible to do without guns and/or explosive if you don´t have the 2 turrets.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Look around a bit on YT, discord or other 7 days related places. People say it´s OP left, right and center.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa