Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

36 minutes ago, OreEnthusiast said:

No this is all happening on A21 stable. 

It's a known issue on the stable version. But if it still happens during experimental it would be good to know and could be worth filing a bug report to them. They didn't explicitly mention it on the experimental changelog but I recall reading one of the bug reports a QA staff said the repulsor mod issue was fixed internally and would be in a later update. Not sure about the sledge though

edit: found the thread

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

35 minutes ago, OreEnthusiast said:

It's a known issue on the stable version. But if it still happens during experimental it would be good to know and could be worth filing a bug report to them. They didn't explicitly mention it on the experimental changelog but I recall reading one of the bug reports a QA staff said the repulsor mod issue was fixed internally and would be in a later update. Not sure about the sledge though

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

34 minutes ago, OreEnthusiast said:

It's a known issue on the stable version. But if it still happens during experimental it would be good to know. They didn't explicitly mention it on the experimental changelog but I recall reading one of the bug reports a QA staff said the repulsor mod issue was fixed internally and would be in a later update. Not sure about the sledge though

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

12 minutes ago, OreEnthusiast said:

It's a known issue on the stable version. But if it still happens during experimental it would be good to know. They didn't explicitly say on the experimental changelog but I recall reading one of the bug reports saying the repulsor mod issue was fixed internally and would be in a later update. Not sure about the sledge though

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

11 minutes ago, OreEnthusiast said:

It's a known issue on the stable version. But if it still happens during experimental it would be good to know. They didn't explicitly say on the experimental changelog but I recall reading one of the bug reports saying the repulsor mod issue was fixed internally and would be in a later update.

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

9 minutes ago, OreEnthusiast said:

It's a known issue on the stable version. But if it still happens during experimental it would be good to know. They didn't explicitly say on the experimental changelog but I recall reading one of the bug reports saying it's fixed internally and would be in a later update.