Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

23 minutes ago, fma_wrath_2069 said:

mind telling me where the serveradmin.xml file is located and possibly a vanilla copy of the file?

I will quickly try the validation to see if that fixes though

serveradmin file will be automatically generated when you start the server and it isn't there. It is located where your saves are stored. If you didn't change it that would be in .local/share/7DaysToDie/Saves/

meganoth

meganoth

22 minutes ago, fma_wrath_2069 said:

mind telling me where the serveradmin.xml file is located and possibly a vanilla copy of the file?

serveradmin file will be automatically generated. It is located where your saves are stored. If you didn't change it that would be in .local/share/7DaysToDie/Saves/

meganoth

meganoth

22 minutes ago, fma_wrath_2069 said:

serveradmin file will be automatically generated. It is located where your saves are stored. If you didn't change it that would be in .local/share/7DaysToDie/saves/

meganoth

meganoth

20 minutes ago, fma_wrath_2069 said:

serveradmin file will be automatically generated. It is located where your saves are stored. If you didn't change it that would be in .local/share/7daystodie/