Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

On 7/27/2023 at 7:09 PM, Tactical_Zombeh said:

Nullified.

Hate A21. Hate the insta-spawn-in-yer-face zombies. Hate the 'water water everywhere but not a drop' to drink changes, hate the booksbooksbooksbooksboooksssss (wasn't it decided relying on RNG books was a bad idea a few alphas ago?). 

Gave Vanilla a try and just gave up on it, like usual.

Waiting for mods now.

7DtD is like my ex: OK looking, better with mods, but gawd-awful stupid in that wanna-slap-the-parents sort of way. 

OMFG! That was the 3rd and probably best great laugh I got out of this forum today. You sir, win the internets.

It really isn't that bad....ok, it is that bad. I don't hate it as much as I expected to. Yeah, it is stupid that we can't make jars of water anymore, and even though water purifier seems to be easy to get early (although I still prefer to make red tea), because my duct tape consumption is insane, my glue consumption is insane, and therefore my water consumption is insane.

I mean this is how stupid it is, I am questing in Dishong tower and other t5 places and I check the vending machines to buy water to bring home to make glue. Does anyone see what is wrong with this picture? 

I haven't noticed the zed spawns being any different? I thought that was a general Unity engine problem, because I can't really think of any similar type Unity game that doesn't have that issue and it has sucked as long as I can remember (and I started at like A7).

Yes, the books do suck, but at least instead of relying on pure RNG you can tailor what you get by your skills.

I am having a lot of fun, although as I pretty much admitted in another thread, my expectations for this game keep getting lowered all the time, which does make me a happier player at least. I also do a lot of my own modding these days. Le'sigh!

Another wierd thing is so many people think A16 was "the golden age", I felt like it was A10 😛

Krougal

Krougal

Nullified.

Hate A21. Hate the insta-spawn-in-yer-face zombies. Hate the 'water water everywhere but not a drop' to drink changes, hate the booksbooksbooksbooksboooksssss (wasn't it decided relying on RNG books was a bad idea a few alphas ago?). 

Waiting for mods now.

7DtD is like my ex: OK looking, better with mods, but gawd-awful stupid in that wanna-slap-the-parents sort of way. 

OMFG! That was the 3rd and probably best great laugh I got out of this forum today. You sir, win the internets.

It really isn't that bad....ok, it is that bad. I don't hate it as much as I expected to. Yeah, it is stupid that we can't make jars of water anymore, and even though water purifier seems to be easy to get early (although I still prefer to make red tea), because my duct tape consumption is insane, my glue consumption is insane, and therefore my water consumption is insane.

I mean this is how stupid it is, I am questing in Dishong tower and other t5 places and I check the vending machines to buy water to bring home to make glue. Does anyone see what is wrong with this picture? 

I haven't noticed the zed spawns being any different? I thought that was a general Unity engine problem, because I can't really think of any similar type Unity game that doesn't have that issue and it has sucked as long as I can remember (and I started at like A7).

Yes, the books do suck, but at least instead of relying on pure RNG you can tailor what you get by your skills.

I am having a lot of fun, although as I pretty much admitted in another thread, my expectations for this game keep getting lowered all the time, which does make me a happier player at least. I also do a lot of my own modding these days. Le'sigh!

Krougal

Krougal

Nullified.

Waiting for mods now.

I haven't noticed the zed spawns being any different? I thought that was a general Unity engine problem, because I can't really think of any similar type Unity game that doesn't have that issue.

Krougal

Krougal

Nullified.

Waiting for mods now.

I haven't noticed the zed spawns being any different? I thought that was a general Unity engine problem, because I can't really think of any similar type Unity game that doesn't have that issue.

I am having a lot of fun, although as I pretty much admitted in another thread, my expectations for this game keep getting lowered all the time, which does make me a happier player at least. Le'sigh!