Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meilodasreh

meilodasreh

19 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

i am beeing

now I wonder if bees are humaning sometimes too🤔

...sorry, couldn't help it 😄

19 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

It would need a huge nerf and most people don´t like that. I mean just look around at some servers, 200% XP and loot aren´t as uncommon as you would think. Even seen a few with more than that up to 500%.

If this rate could be compared to A20 servers, it would say a lot about how people (dis-)like the progress speed in A21, and more or less also about the magazine system.

From what I experienced in A21, progression isn't much slower than in A20, despite getting to the "motorbike era".

But I didn't invest points into the corresponding perk so it's probably just that.

Everything I perked into I pretty much maxed out at about day 30.

And I didn't boost loot and/or XP, to be clear, everything on default (as I use to do on every alpha to get a good feeling for the changes)

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

3 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

i am beeing

now I wonder if bees are humaning sometimes too🤔

...sorry, couldn't help it 😄

3 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

It would need a huge nerf and most people don´t like that. I mean just look around at some servers, 200% XP and loot aren´t as uncommon as you would think. Even seen a few with more than that up to 500%.

If this rate could be compared to A20 servers, it would say a lot about how people (dis-)like the progress speed of A21, and more or less also about the magazine system.

From what I experienced in A21, progression isn't much slower than in A20, despite getting to the "motorbike era".

But I didn't invest points into the corresponding perk so it's probably just that.

Everything I perked into I pretty much maxed out at about day 30.

And I didn't boost loot and/or XP, to be clear, everything on default (as I use to do on every alpha to get a good feeling for the changes)