Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meilodasreh

meilodasreh

7 hours ago, Riamus said:

The rewards may not matter much to me but I still want them.

Ok now you completely lost me. 🙂

Anyway, it's your way of thinking, I just tried to get your perspective...and failed, but that's fine.

My way of thinking:

Questing (which I generally like too) does- at least at the moment - mean for me, just a lot of tedious running/driving around and pass interesting stuff left and right on the way to a place with probably the same stuff "lootwise" which I would also get if I would just stop where I am and enter the next best building.

So the only incentive to quest, for me would be the better stuff as a quest reward that you get on top.

I also like to explore, especially now in A21 with the many many new pois.

In A21 until now I "used" early game (since travelling far is a pain in the a$$ at first) to just move into an area with a good number of promising pois around (which I don't know yet), and from there I explored those, occasionally putting away stuff into "central drop-off chest(s)".

Then I moved stuff over later when I decided where to settle down.

...ah it feels so good everytime you reach that point where you've moved in somewhere and make yourself comfy,

instead of having to call a campfire on a rooftop home, doesn't it? 🙂

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

7 hours ago, Riamus said:

The rewards may not matter much to me but I still want them.

Ok now you completely lost me. 🙂

Anyway, it's your way of thinking, I just tried to get your perspective...and failed, but that's fine.

My way of thinking:

Questing (which I generally like too) does- at least at the moment - mean for me, just a lot of tedious running/driving around and pass interesting stuff left and right on the way to a place with probably the same stuff "lootwise" which I would also get if I would just stop where I am and enter the next best building.

So the only incentive to quest, for me would be the better stuff as a quest reward that you get on top.

I also like to explore, especially now in A21 with the many many new pois.

An A21 until now I "used" early game (since travelling far is a pain in the a$$ at first) to just move into an area with a good number of promising pois around (which I don't know yet), and from there I explored those, occasionally putting away stuff into "central drop-off chest(s)".

Then I moved stuff over later when I decided where to settle down.

...ah it feels so good everytime you reach that point where you've moved in somewhere and make yourself comfy,

instead of having to call a campfire on a rooftop home, doesn't it? 🙂