Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meilodasreh

meilodasreh

8 hours ago, Riamus said:

But I enjoy questing and the loot or rewards aren't my only incentives.  The quests get me exploring the POI.  Without them, I have little incentive to explore different POI.[...] Removing the quests just means you have a ton of POI that the player has no reason to ever check out, so that isn't a great option. 

Really I don't see why.

The quest reward from the trader is the only difference between doing a poi with or without a quest. (and no zombie indicators for some types)

Why would there be no incentive for you to do the poi as a "non-quest", from the "exploring perspective"?

The poi is all the same in either case, including its loot.

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

8 hours ago, Riamus said:

But I enjoy questing and the loot or rewards aren't my only incentives.  The quests get me exploring the POI.  Without them, I have little incentive to explore different POI.[...] Removing the quests just means you have a ton of POI that the player has no reason to ever check out, so that isn't a great option. 

Really I don't see why.

The quest reward from the trader is the only difference between doing a poi with or without a quest.

Why would there be no incentive for you to do the poi as a "non-quest", from the "exploring perspective"?

The poi is all the same in either case, including its loot.